Meet Penny Patterson, Claims Analyst at Tayco. Penny started at Tayco as a Customer Experience Representative in October of 2019. Her hard work and dedication proved that she would be a great fit for the role of Claims Analyst, and was promoted in November 2020.
While working as a Customer Experience Representative, Penny developed working relationships with Customers, Dealers, and fellow Employees. Getting to help Customers with issues and find positive solutions was a driving force for Penny that helped her forward in her path to her current role of Claims Analyst.
Penny is passionate about making a difference in the lives of Tayco Customers and helping Tayco to find ways to be both proactive to help prevent and resolve claim issues.
Here are a few fun facts about Penny:
- What is one thing you can’t live without? I cant live without the Toronto Maple Leafs!
- What is your all-time favourite movie or TV-Shows? The Walking Dead.
- If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii.
- If you could go to dinner with any famous person, past or present, who would it be? Joe Rogan.
- What is your all-time favourite book or podcast? Favorite book would be Game of Thrones, favorite podcast would be the Joe Rogan Experience.