Tayco products included in our standard offerings are covered by a warranty to the original purchaser for office use only. The warranty, which runs from the date of manufacture, covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and care of the products. If product is defective and written notices of the defect is provided to Tayco within the applicable warranty period, Tayco (at its option) will either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable component or product.
The following DOES NOT APPLY to Tayco’s warranty (for all product lines):
• Warranty does not apply to “normal wear and tear” such as dents, nicks, scratches, fading and improper maintenance.
• Discolouration due to exposure to sunlight or indoor lighting.
• Damage caused by improper treatment of product including exposure to unusual environmental conditions (extreme climates, acids, and moisture).
• Damage caused by carrier in transit, damage caused by transport of product from one site or location to another, misuse and alteration to the product.
• A product will not be considered defective, and Tayco will not be obligated to replace it, if the product is not installed properly or is used in a
“non-standard” fashion. It is at the sole discretion of Tayco to decide if a defect is due to improper product installation or reconfiguration.
• The matching of colours, grains or textures.
• Colour fastness or the matching of colour of textiles. Dye lots of fabric can vary.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Tayco shall not be liable under any circumstances for consequential, economic, or incidental damages of any nature, including without limitations, damages for personal injury or damages to property, and however occurred, whether alleged as resulting from breach of warranty or contract by Tayco or negligence of Tayco or otherwise.
• This warranty overrides all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. The Customers exclusive remedy with respect to any and all losses or damage resulting from any causes whatsoever shall be repair or replacement as specified above.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To remove dust particles, lightly vacuum the fabric surface. Spills and fluid should be immediately blotted. For minor fabric stains and marks use water-based fabric solvent, applying light pressure, to lift the dirt and stain. Any use of water and soaps may harm the fabric, causing water stains and damage to the fabric’s contents. Do not scrub the fabric with bristle or vacuum brushes as the fabric may pull or tear and the appearance may be permanently affected. Professional steam cleaning is recommended.
To remove dust particles, clean with a damp cloth. Do not use an excessive amount of water. For minor stains and marks, use water-based fabric solvent, applying light pressure, to lift the dirt and stain.
Dust laminated surfaces for regular maintenance. Clean any dirt or stain with a damp cloth. Do not use an excessive amount of water, abrasive cleaners, acids or alkalis and do not scratch or scrape surfaces. For persistent stains and marks use Zep Heavy-Duty Citrus Degreaser® , Cabinet Magic® or Countertop Magic®.
ACRYLIC TILES AND PANELS
Dust regularly to keep surfaces free of dust particles. Clean any dirt or stain with a damp cloth. Dry the area using a dry microfiber cloth. The use of paper cloths, fiber cloths or rags is not recommended as loose particles and debris remaining on the cloth may scratch or harm the acrylic surface. Do not use other chemical cleaners or window cleaners as their chemical compositions may alter and/or permanently affect the surface appearance.
Wipe tempered glass with a mild soap or detergent and lukewarm water. Use a clean soft cloth, applying only light pressure. Rinse with clean water and dry by blotting with a damp cloth.
VINYL / EDGE TRIM
To remove minor scuff marks and general dirt from bases and connectors, use warm water and a soft cloth. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners, as they may cause permanent scratches on the surface.
Tayco’s painted metal products are powder-paint-coated. To clean these products, use a damp cloth, using only a small amount of lukewarm water if necessary. Dry with a clean, dry cloth. To avoid scratching and damaging the painted surface, do not use hard bristled brushes or abrasives.
Maintain the luster on polished chrome products by gently cleaning with liquid soap and warm water solution. Gently dry and polish the chrome with a clean, soft cloth or rag that is free of any abrasive debris. To buff and polish further, use a commercial chrome cleanser and/or polish to enhance the shine and look. Do not use abrasive cleaners or products, as they may permanently alter the surface appearance.
THE USE OF HARSH CLEANERS AND CHEMICALS MAY PERMANENTLY ALTER THE PRODUCT FINISH APPEARANCE AND WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY.
FILE A CLAIM
Submit a claim using the General Claims Form.
Submit a claim appeal using the Claim Appeal Form.